Minimum Participants: 5 people/session
Maximum Participants: 25 people/session
Course Length: Customizable - 1.5 – 3 hours depending on clients needs
This session will increase awareness of subtle behaviors that people send, receive, and observe when interacting with recruits, during interviews, and with subordinates, peers, and managers. Participants will explore the impact of MicroTriggers® on their interpersonal relationships, as well on their individual and the organization’s performance. Participants will identify their personal MicroTriggers®, the factors that influence their intensity, and the skills to drive individual and group performance.
As a result of participating in this session, participants will be able to:
- Define micro-messages
- Identify their personal MicroTriggers®
- Understand the impact of subtle behaviors on them, their workplace and the organization
- Learn their roles and responsibilities as sender, receiver and/or observer of MicroTriggers®
- Improved communication, interpersonal relationships and employee engagement
- Tools to increase personal accountability in roles as sender, receiver or observer of subtle devaluing messages and behaviors
Includes Quiz reports, by group, for a maximum of 5 groups per month. Ivy retains all rights to its Intellectual Property and copyrighted course content.