IVY Planning Group copyright © 2018

People Leader

BALANCING THE ROLES OF COACH AND PLAYER

You're responsible for leading people, plain and simple. Or is it? There was a time when People Leaders spent 80% of the time as the “coach”, caring for and developing the people they lead. Today that number might be 20%. The other 80% of the time you’re the “player” on the field, managing your own tasks, your own book of business, and your own responsibilities – and it’s that shift in the percentages away from coaching to playing that creates real challenges. Where do you go for guidance and development? Leadership is an apprentice model - who’s teaching you the business?

 

IVY can help you navigate a pathway to success. As a pioneer in the D&I field, we’ve seen our share of clients in the last 28 years, so we’ll share what we’ve learned. First thing we’d tell you to do is sign up for a free one-hour consultation. Take the next step towards unleashing your organizational potential.